SELF DISCOVERY WHAT I WANT 13 Agustus 2026
You wake up on your perfect morning. Where are you?
I always imagine beach villa but the mountain behind it. And the area can be reach by countryside. And yes it's luxury and can be closed to big city too🏖
Money is no longer a concern. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Traveling ( inside traveling✈️, there are building a business in every place I visit & Learning and studying)
Which achievement would make you feel most proud?
Leaving a legacy ==> I want to be remember for the best I give and the most grande thing I create / do
If you had only one goal for the next 10 years, what would it be?
Travelling the world
Imagine yourself at age 80. What would make you smile the most?
"I saw the world."
"I built something meaningful."
"I loved and was loved."
"I became the best version of myself."
Imagine you receive US$100 million tomorrow. After buying your dream home and traveling as much as you want, what would you spend the next 20 years building or contributing to? That answer often reveals a person's deepest purpose.
Building for making legacy yes. I don't want only contribute
To contribute means joining or helping something that already exists.
To build means creating something that wouldn't exist without you.
From your answers, you don't strike me as someone whose deepest ambition is simply to donate money or volunteer. You seem more motivated by creating something enduring that reflects your own vision.
"What would you build?", I mean things like:
- A global fashion or lifestyle brand.
- A chain of boutique hotels or resorts.
- A foundation with a unique mission that you designed.
- A school, university, or academy with your own educational philosophy.
- A museum or cultural center.
- A company that continues long after you're gone.
- A wildlife sanctuary or botanical garden.
- A village or community designed around your ideals.
- Books, films, or intellectual work that influence future generations.
These are examples of legacy through creation, not just participation.
Imagine it's the year 2126. A museum has one permanent exhibition dedicated to your life. What is the title on the entrance wall?
Brigitta stellani sukamto, a founder, explorer, entrepreneur that dedicate her life for the greatest of humankind
For this life i often or mostly feel blur. I need to know what i want.
==> Since you mentioned feeling "blur," you may not be lacking purpose—you may be lacking focus. Your vision is broad and inspiring, but it will become easier to act on if you identify one flagship mission to pursue over the next 10–20 years. That mission could become the anchor around which your businesses, travels, and legacy all connect.
One of your fears is wasting life.
Ironically, that fear can make every opportunity feel urgent.
Remember:
Saying "no" to a good opportunity is often how you make room for a great one.
You seem to want to become a visionary founder—someone who explores the world, creates enduring organizations, and leaves a legacy that improves people's lives.
That means your biggest challenge may not be motivation. It may be protecting your attention.
Your attention is your rarest resource. If you can consistently direct it toward your North Star instead of scattering it across dozens of interesting possibilities, you'll give your biggest ambitions the best chance to become reality.
❤️ One exercise I recommend
Every morning, before opening WhatsApp, Instagram, email, or anything else, ask yourself one question:
"What is the ONE thing I can do today that my 100-year legacy would thank me for?"
Not ten things.
Just one.
If you complete that one thing first, the day is already a success.
DESIGN your DREAM LIFE
KEGLEY
1. Question ❓ Who you want to be? Like what? The better / best version of you? What's the craziest dream ?
==> Don't suppress your dream
2. Divide to small milestones and smaller milestones.
3. Detours and setbacks
4. Commit and recommit.
Watch this video from kegley https://youtu.be/Hsaq3ZdCn3I?si=R4t3sX8CC2LJ8E84

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar