Perfumes



Today ( May 15 2024 ) I made mini perfume souvenir.. 48 pcs left. I will give them to the club and my family..

๐ŸŒบ Club 20 people

๐ŸŒบ Family max 25 = 45 = should be enough and some people who congratulated me for sure. 

๐ŸŒบ Tauge ✅, PP , Laura, Cik Lily , Laura 


I learned about perfumes when I was around 10-11 years old. My mom's boyfriend brought me a pack consisted of 12 small perfume tubes. 

Then later around year 2010 I joined Oriflame. I am not an Oriflame member anymore. But I got knowledge about cosmetics and perfumes there..

Fact 1 : perfume+ body heat= will produce different smell from a person to the others.. you can't only smell it. You must test it to your body. 

Fact 2 : don't rub ( even with your two hands ). Rubbing will change the smell too ๐Ÿ˜œ

Fact 3 : If you have body cream in the same scents of your perfume,, try to put body cream and perfume later. It will help the scents last longer 

Fact 4 : eau de toilette: the smells go fast. As the name. Toilet ๐Ÿ˜œ you need to put it again and again as often as you go to the toilet. Eau de parfum is last longer 


WHERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PERFUMES:

๐ŸงดScentopia in Singapore 

๐Ÿงด Lab Art Aromatique ( Yogyakarta)


HOW MANY FLOWERS TO MAKE A BOTTLE OF FRAGRANCE?

7 ml perfume can be made from 10 kilograms flowers ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน now I know why real perfumes are expensive 

Komentar

Postingan Populer