Rabu, 06 Maret 2024

Cryptocurrency

 


14 March, I sold my ZIL


Bitcoin ๐Ÿ’ต in Luno app

Do I have cryptocurrency? I had... It started around 2020 or 2021... In my country, I couldn't buy cryptocurrency at that time. I got scammed by Nigerian person too that pretended he works in investment company in the US ( with a company in the UK).

It's true. 400k to 800k in a short period of time..

But a big loss in a short period of time too. 

I am not so good at taking care about cryptocurrency. I bought many coins. I liked Ethereum. Bitcoin was 900k in 2021. Then I sold it at 1 million in 2024. And I sold almost all of my cryptocurrencies 








BCH is Bitcoin Cash 


Tokocrypto 

Testnet = lingkungan uji coba untuk teknologi blockchain/crypto sebelum digunakan di jaringan utama (mainnet). 26 September 2026

  • ๐Ÿงช Testnet: untuk eksperimen, testing transaksi, smart contract, dan aplikasi.

  • ๐ŸŒ Mainnet: jaringan blockchain yang benar-benar digunakan dan biasanya melibatkan aset bernilai nyata.

  • ๐Ÿ’ฐ Token testnet biasanya tidak memiliki nilai uang dan bisa diperoleh dari faucet.

  • ๐Ÿ› ️ Developer memakai testnet untuk menemukan bug dan menguji keamanan sebelum peluncuran.

Contoh sederhana: testnet = simulasi penerbangan, sedangkan mainnet = penerbangan sungguhan.


๐Ÿช™ Our Own Crypto, when? Bikin koin cryptocurrency sendiri? 

  • ✅ Make it when we already have a real product + real users + real reason to use it.

  • ❌ Don't make it just because crypto is popular or to make money.

  • ๐ŸŒฑ Our food-supply project could become the real foundation first.

  • ๐Ÿงช Start with a private testnet → test everything → only later consider a public token.

  • ๐ŸŽฏ Rule: Build something valuable first. Crypto comes later if it is actually useful.


Catatan : semua data dan artikel di atas merupakan milik Brigitta Stellani Sukamto dari hasil pengalaman pribadi dan riset pribadi 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

PROJECT AIR BERSIH CLEAN WATER SIAGA TIRTO AJI

  Penghargaan Siaga Tirto Aji  6 Oktober 2026 Brigitta Stellani Sukamto, the President Rotary Club of Yogyakarta Malioboro is holding a fram...