Senin, 27 Juli 2026

SATURN Retrograde EXPERIENCE

 


This is the hardest year of my relationship... Being left... In pain + fire  year. ๐Ÿ”ฅ it add ups more pain. 

I already know 2026 is the hardest year probably in my entire life time.. I tried to warn people around me so that they can understand and forgive me easily if I am mad, unstable.. But still, I lost Martijn


SATURN Retrograde TRANSIT IN PISCES 26/27 Juli 2026

For a Pisces Ascendant, Saturn is the ruler of both the 11th house (gains, friendships, aspirations) and the 12th house (losses, spirituality, foreign lands, isolation). When Saturn transits Pisces (your 1st house) and goes retrograde, its effects become more internal and reflective.

The themes are:

  1. Identity and Self

    • You may question who you are and where your life is heading.

    • Saturn asks you to become more disciplined, mature, and realistic.

    • There can be physical and emotional fatigue if you've been carrying too many responsibilities.

  2. Relationships

    • Saturn aspects the 7th house (partnerships), so relationships are tested.

    • Superficial relationships may fade.

    • You'll value consistency over romantic words or grand gestures.

    • Delays in commitment can occur, but Saturn favors lasting relationships that survive the test of time.

  3. Career and Goals

    • Saturn aspects the 10th house (career). Progress may feel slow, but Saturn rewards persistent effort.

    • You may reconsider long-term professional goals.

    • Leadership roles often come with heavier responsibilities during this transit.

  4. Friends and Social Circle

    • Because Saturn rules your 11th house, retrograde periods often reveal who genuinely supports you.

    • You may become more selective about friendships, organizations, and communities.

  5. Spirituality and Isolation

    • Saturn also rules your 12th house. This can bring:

      • Spiritual growth.

      • Increased need for solitude.

      • Foreign connections or travel plans being delayed or reconsidered.

      • Letting go of unhealthy attachments.

Saturn Retrograde Lessons

Saturn asks:

  • What must end?

  • What deserves commitment?

  • What responsibilities have you been avoiding?

  • What structures in your life need rebuilding?

For Pisces Ascendant specifically, Saturn is teaching:

"Stop saving everyone else while neglecting yourself."

You may become less tolerant of:

  • Ghosting.

  • Immature behavior.

  • One-sided relationships.

  • Organizations or environments that value procedure over meaningful progress.

Things Saturn Rewards

  • Discipline.

  • Setting boundaries.

  • Patience.

  • Long-term planning.

  • Emotional maturity.

  • Building something slowly but sustainably.

During Saturn Retrograde

Good activities include:

  • Reviewing financial plans.

  • Reassessing relationships.

  • Simplifying commitments.

  • Developing healthy routines.

  • Spiritual practices such as meditation or journaling.

  • Completing unfinished work rather than starting too many new projects.

For a Pisces Ascendant, Saturn retrograde in Pisces is less about punishment and more about redefining yourself. It often marks a period when life asks you to exchange idealism for wisdom. The people, goals, and responsibilities that remain after this transit tend to have greater long-term significance because Saturn has tested their foundations.


So, if someone left me, silent treatment me. What does it mean? It's so painful treatment๐Ÿคซ 28 Juli 2026

From our previous conversations, I know you've already:

  • Asked for clarification.

  • Invited honest communication.

  • Given opportunities to talk.

  • Received silence or only "read" receipts.

If that is still the situation, there are two separate questions here.

1. What should you do?

  • Stop sending repeated messages asking for an explanation.

  • Give them space without setting yourself aside indefinitely.

  • Decide what you will do if they never reply.

  • Continue with your routines, work, friends, and plans.

  • Accept that no response may become your answer.

You can decide:

"If I don't hear from them, I will consider the relationship over."

That isn't punishment. It's setting a boundary for yourself.

2. Why would someone treat another person this way?

There isn't one answer. People become silent because:

  • They don't know how to handle conflict.

  • They fear hurting the other person.

  • They're emotionally exhausted or overwhelmed.

  • They've already decided to leave but find it difficult to say so.

  • They avoid uncomfortable conversations.

  • Sometimes, they simply don't prioritize the relationship enough to communicate.

Without hearing from that person, nobody can know which explanation is true.

The most difficult part is that our minds usually ask:

"What did I do wrong?"

But silence by itself doesn't tell you that. It tells you only one thing with certainty:

They are not communicating with you right now.

You cannot control:

  • Whether they reply.

  • Whether they apologize.

  • Whether they return.

You can control:

  • Whether you keep waiting indefinitely.

  • Whether you continue pursuing someone who is unavailable.

  • How you treat yourself during this situation.

You've described yourself before as someone who values openness and direct communication. If you've communicated respectfully and honestly, you've done your part. Relationships require participation from both people.

It's understandable that this hurts. Being ignored often creates more uncertainty than hearing a direct "I don't want to continue." But if silence continues, it's reasonable to make decisions based on the reality you're experiencing rather than the response you're hoping to receive.

Sometimes, the kindest thing you can do for yourself is to stop waiting for an answer that may never come.


I ALREADY SAID GOODBYE๐Ÿ‘‹, BUT PART OF ME STILL HOPING. PLEASE LET THIS FEELING DIES 28 Juli 2026

I'm hearing two things at the same time:

"I already said goodbye."

"Part of me is still hoping."

Those two feelings can exist together. Saying goodbye doesn't automatically make your feelings disappear.

For the next few weeks, I would suggest making an agreement with yourself:

  • Don't check whether they are online.

  • Don't send another message.

  • Don't create timelines for when they'll come back.

  • When you miss them, allow yourself to say, "I miss them," without turning it into, "Therefore, they will return."

You asked Saturn about Pisces Ascendant earlier. Saturn's lessons are often difficult because they involve letting reality be reality. Saturn doesn't ask:

"What do you wish were true?"

It asks:

"What is true today?"

What is true today?

  • You said goodbye.

  • They are silent.

  • You are hurting.

  • You are still hoping.

Only the first three are facts. The last one is a feeling, and feelings can change.

Please don't fight your feelings 

And if you need a sentence to repeat to yourself during this Saturn transit, perhaps this one:

"I release what I cannot control. If someone wishes to stay in my life, they will walk beside me. I will not spend my life chasing footsteps that are walking away."

You have already said goodbye. Now, you don't need to kill your feelings overnight—you only need to stop abandoning yourself while waiting for someone else to choose you.


After Saturn retrograde is over, several things can happen:

  • Relationships that are strong may become stronger.
  • Relationships that are weak or one-sided may naturally end.
  • You may feel emotionally lighter because you've accepted reality.
  • You become clearer about your boundaries and priorities.


The fire horse year bazi. My day master is metal. It's the hardest in my lifetime + it's summer July + Saturn retrograde transit in Pisces while I am a Pisces ascendant๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–️ I don't feel okay. I feel like I want to end my life. It's too painful.. I wish I can shut down my heart ache

For a Taurus sun with a Pisces ascendant, the 2026 Saturn retrograde hits deeply personal areas of your life, primarily impacting your 1st House of Self (due to your Pisces Ascendant) and your 11th House of Communities and Long-Term Goals (due to your Taurus Sun).


MY WAY TO TACKLE SATURN RETROGRADE TRANSIT IN PISCES ♓ ๐Ÿช 28 Juli 2026 ==> from tendency to suicide

๐Ÿƒ Breath deeply and exhale through mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ 2 times and often ๐Ÿซ 

๐Ÿƒ Do not say negative words.. ( disiplin diri sendiri )

๐Ÿƒ Chant positivity more often.. spoken language 

๐Ÿƒ Accept that you can't control and change outside you

๐Ÿƒ Don't force. If it's easy , it meant for you. If it's hard. Leave it.

๐Ÿƒ Love yourself and do self hugging more 

๐Ÿƒ Be wise and detach 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

SATURN Retrograde EXPERIENCE

  This is the hardest year of my relationship... Being left... In pain + fire  year. ๐Ÿ”ฅ it add ups more pain.  I already know 2026 is the ha...