When I was a baby - Childhood

I was born 00.50 on Monday. My mom felt the pain since 12 hours before on Sunday .But i wouldn't come up to this world. I was in the wrong position. Doctor had been trying to pick me with a medical device. Most kids will get like down syndrome if Doctors do that procedures. I heard that many many times. But I kept coming back in the wrong position.  

Until it was midnight. Waxing gibbous 96 percent, the moon 🌝🌚 was almost full. The stars shined so beautiful and a lot. My dad said it. And he named me after the stars ( sorry I don't wanna share my real name here )..

My dad's family..  some of them didn't have kids. Before I was born. My dad prayed. Asked for a sign in my body once I was born. My mom disliked it because she was afraid if I born without complete - physical body because of my dad wishes for a body sign of the baby. 

He looked at me and searched for the sign. On my right hand. There's a green or blue or Tosca color birth sign. He was so happy and said : my kid is with the sign on her right hand! ( This story has been told over and over again. Because it was like a miracle). 

I don't know from where my dad got this information. But my dad told this to my mom : 

" Hold this baby before 6 pm. Make sure she is on your arms from at least 5.30 until around 7 pm. " 

My mom was a good wife 😜 she followed what my dad's said. 


Until one-day, she almost forgot to do it. She ran to my room. Guess what she saw? 

She saw a lady In dark color. More like a shadow.  And the clothes like an ancient type of woman here. ( I don't know because I was the baby ). That lady was trying to grab me. 

My mom ran and shouted. She was gone through the wall 🧱 😳 some believe she was a witch or she was a demon or she was a ghost. 


I grew up with a knowledge : don't sleep around 5.30 to 7 pm. 

Until now , we don't know who is that lady. But all we know was my daddy knew a lot of things that I hadn't opportunity to know because he passed away when I was 6 years old 

When I was so small 



Komentar

Postingan Populer