Shoes 👟 party Shoes?



So beautiful, blink blink, shiny . My favorite :) 

Klik untuk order :

Coba cek ini di Tokopedia, deh. Harganya Rp255.000

https://tokopedia.link/qTKXo1xpoBb

=====

Saya pernah lihat sepatu cantik punya Buccheri, tapi size saya sudah ga available 🥺 sempat saya foto buat kenangan


Look at the difference Haha. I look so beautiful in this heels 👠 hahaha. Sandals 🩴 and shoes .. shoes will Always win in appearance 


It's believed that we don't have to follow the clothing trends. But we must follow shoes, bags, accessories trends

What do you think 🤔 about it? Are you agree? 😜


Yang harus dimiliki :

High heels 👠

Ankle boots 

Flat shoes 👟


COLOR OF SHOES 👟🩰

🖤 Black , beige , grey : neutral. Black is for formal 

🍦 Cream : my favorite

🤍 White : is not good for luck. I love it. But I accidentally lost money when I wore it. So, I agree with this opinion 


SUPERSTITION ABOUT SHOES 👟

People who have many shoes 👟🩰 will likely travel a lot ( good luck in travelling)

Komentar

Postingan Populer