Crisis and Shemitah and Gold andHow to Handle Money Lost

Believe it or not , once in 7 years is a recession...

Sometimes , it's connected to shemitah. There's a time for the land to rest. It's similar to investment and to our lives. I honestly felt that way. Some years felt so hard. I checked all the worse happened during shemitah ( resting phases but I kept on working).. I should rest. 

I invested in Bitcoin. I forgot it was shemitah. My money was gone abroad. I met a scammer..I was so excited into Bitcoin and in my country, I couldn't access it. I met someone online and my curiosity made me learning that people are greedy about money. I valued friendships and kindness. He ( his fake name was Kastner ) and his team were scammers.

Do I forgive him? His lost to lose a person like me in his life. I can always find and make money. Also I believe that what we give , we'll get in return. No rich man gets scammed and becomes poor. But the poor people, although they scam people, they end up being poor again. You know why? Their values are different. 


How to handle money lost ? 

1. Accept the fact 

2. Believe what you are missing ( money). Will be returned to you in universe way

3. Keep doing good and keep having excitements about life 

4. Start all over again and be ready to always start from 0. We're in this world to learn, right? 

5. Let go and focus your energy into start building your next journey

( Those are based on my experiences). 


GOLD 🪙 

Gold and other resources are the real money. While fiat money isn't. 

Solution: 

💰 stop depending on the same people with the same mentality to solve the problems ( governments who issue currency 💵💲). See how people see money nowadays. Money is only a tool. But people judge people by that. And it's like a game. They create crises etc. 

💰 Can go back to gold money or any resources. Water, silver, land, food are also real money to my eyes. 


STOP WORKING FOR MONEY 💰

https://youtu.be/ceYIRmmf7D8?si=_QrBns9JCt8aUzzw

Stop spending 💰, don't be a customer, be a producer 

Komentar

Postingan Populer