Night dreams and Evening Dreams

I usually don't open about private matters..but I need spaces to write about my dreams. Night dreams. Or dreams when I am sleeping 😴

I experience many things that most people don't experience. People call it as lucid dreams, vivid dreams. I can remember mostly 90 percent of my dreams in less than 15 minutes after I wake up. If I don't write ✍️ them.. I will completely forget them. I will start to write my dreams that I remember in this blog. 

I also experience that I can hear people's motives, people's minds, people's desires.. and I saw ghosts or other beings from other dimensions since I was a kid. 

The day i was born to the day i was still a baby..

Today , Friday July 13. I dreamed about 3 souls of me and life is like watching television 📺? 

Komentar

Postingan Populer