Past Lives

I decoded mine. With reverse natal chart. Once we know the past, it makes me easier to live to the present 💝

It is true. Before age 6, we'll be in condition which similar to past lives. So that our souls don't get extremely shocked 😳😲 😜


When I was born. I was surrounded by loving family. My past life was loved by my family. Also I was beautiful ❤️ my mom said everytime see saw me, she wanted to put Aloevera everyday to it. I took care of you very beautifully when you were a baby, my mom said it. My hair grew beautifully. 


The baby will have like hypnotized 😵‍💫 power to the parents. Believe it or not. But my mom doesn't treat my siblings with Aloevera. 


My past is a Libra in 8th house 

I lived in a berry rich family. And loving one. I didn't earn money. I lived by other people's money. Probably i was a princess , queen. But I never worked my entire life to earn money in past life. All i did was charities , good public appearances. 


My skill I have in this lifetime is based on my past experiences... I am loved by rich people. And still the same., I don't earn to feed me. People feed me if I want too. 


What I have to learn in this life : is to earn my own money, learn to be independent. I did that. And sooner or later. I can access my ability to past life (= other people money ). 


also probability I was live in crusade era and I donated money to churchs. Churchs owe me money..so in this present and future, church will help me a lot. 


That was the reason I grew and helped by nuns. I am loved by religious figures..


I unlocked my past years ago. That's why I can understand about life. If someone treats you bad, probably we treated him / her bad in past lives. If not, let us be good and keep doing good to accumulate our good deeds 😘

Komentar

Postingan Populer