Contribute Google Review Journey


I stayed in a resort, I requested a room that I want. Then they asked me a favor to review their resort, then months later , I got this notification. I used to review trip advisor too. But I got nothing, so I don't do it anymore 😂  

This is a rare thing for me to review 😜


MY TIPS 

📚 give your honest review, as neutral as possible and don't put feelings. People need the fact. 

📚 Make at least 200 words if you can. If you can't, just keep reviewing

📚 Add pictures ( not your face pictures.. you can but people wanna see the places, ambiences, menus, food pictures and the facilities they have )

📚 Q&A : before you review, try to answer this part. It gives you points

📚 Add menu ( outside of review, there's an ' add menu ' option ) :: book of menu

📚 Add dishes. Similar to add menu. But about dishes 


:)


I am a level 4 now as a local guide hahaha 🤣 it took me 2-3 days to achieve it 😜 I wanna show off. Look at this 


LEVEL 5 : 
what I learned is that we can edit / add menu ( outside review thing), And can add dishes too. Surprisingly, it adds your points significantly 



Google maps


Komentar

Postingan Populer