Ideal Career Job


My quote : 

It's not I want a job only to earn money / resources. But what I can do for this place, this land , and this country 

Although natal chart showed me everything 💞. I did the test by answering some questions and here is the result:



MY WAY :
 I get inspired 
We shouldn't find a job. 
We should think how can we use our talent / gift to benefit to the community, people and environment around us.

I like thinking differently than most people. I will try this method from now on and see will it works

We live to this world to experience, i checked people feel happy after helping. So although we have good job, good money, that doesn't fulfill the happiness inside. 

We will be fulfilled when we can contribute , even helping an old lady groceries will make us happy right? 😜

So i think it's time to stop for thinking about what job we should have to live. .

But more to : how can we serve others the best so that we don't regret when we die

I will implement this theory and see how it works 

======================


There's a good website about career


============



My planet of career is mars and 10th house 🏠 is Scorpio 🦂♏ check above

Komentar

Postingan Populer