Evening dreams, Life is like watching a television

I just woke up. I had a dream. Or was it reality?

I was sleeping in my bed. There were 3 souls of me at least. In this body. 

First scene : saw myself sleeping without my souls on it. ( Physical body )


Second scene : I was in a big tube , the time was light time. So fast. I was learning to swim in a deep sea or somewhere. So clear and beautiful ❤️. I went out from the tube. I said: I can swim? In my reality, I am afraid of deep water. 

My another soul said : what? How can you come here? I mean your soul in reality shouldn't see this. Come back. 

I asked : how I can swim in deep water ? And why my reality is different 


Then 2 other souls of me. I call them as soul 2 and 3 ( expect my soul in reality now ). 

Soul 2 showed me my childhood. I was wearing a mint color dress and a short hair. 

Soul 2 : that's what you should remember..


Then I heard a television 📺 sound, like a song. 

Soul 3 said to soul 2 : she must wake up. She will hear a sound soon. The body will wake her up. She must come back 

Me : but I haven't finished.

Soul 3 talked to soul 2 : reset it. Reset her memory

Soul 2 : I did it.


Then I saw my spirit came back to my body and I heard a prayer from the mosque. 

Soul 2 : wake up. You must wake up. 

Me : I can't, this physical body is heavy. Time is slower here. Very slow. 

Soul 2 : wake up. 

Me : why I see my lives like watching television 📺. So each live is like a television show? A game? I have multiple lives at once ?


Soul 2 : tell your man, if he wants an answer about his life, try to ask before bed. Don't try to dream. But try to relax his body. 

Now wake up. 

Me : I am still very sleepy. 

Soul 2 : you can't, unless you're in coma. You're not. Play your reality now. Whenever you wanna know about life, come back and sleep.

Why humans need sleep? To rest? No. To connect to the sources. Use sleeping time wisely to fix your reality. 


Then I woke up. Like everything seems so slow.. And heavy. There in another world 🌎, everything is so fast.. it wasn't a dream daddy. Vivid dreams maybe. But it was like reality in other dimensions. 


The tube I saw was similar like the sky at night. The color, the stars, the light

======= 

I told my dreams to people I trust. They said what I described is wormhole. Then I was being showed to this video. 

Yes... Something like this video. But not like walking front and the back. I was in position up and down. Like standing position through that tube. 

And without red and blue and orange. Only dark blueish color and the white ones ( those were stars in fast moving). 

What kind of dreams I have been dreaming from time to time. Like I know the secrets of this universe 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2hm1SxHVB_E&feature=share7

Komentar

Postingan Populer