Speech Presentation Communicate

I made some speeches before. They said I was so good. Last time I gave speech was when I graduated at the university as the best student 😜 i was so proud of myself at that time. 


Some people will be kind to listen to you. Some will just ignore you. So, you must make your presentation to ' catch ' their attentions. You can start by 

🌺 Giving/ asking a question ❓⁉️ this is my favorite. Because we can interact to audiences.. 

🌺 Telling a story. 

But first make sure it's related to your topic 😜

And make sure it's good but keep it short. 

🌺 Telling a shocking statistic. 

It sounds like drama 😂 but people love dramas right 😂 also people tend to hear negativity faster than positivity 😜

🌺 Telling an analogy, metaphor ( I am not so expert about this yet ). Hahaha 

Komentar

Postingan Populer