Spa Massage , My Feet

 







SPA IN RAJAKLANA RESORT 

Rajaklana spa


Rajaklana spa

This is probably the best in Yogyakarta. I went to spas in Yogyakarta, some of them already closed since pandemic. And some of them weren't so good at massaging. 

Most of therapists, when they have to finish 1 hour, they will finish in 1 hour although they will hurry in the last minutes. Maybe the feet and the back haven't really done well. But the time is up. And I don't like it 😂 I like therapists who can massage me and satisfy my whole body ( not rushing in the last minute hahaha). 

While if we take 2 hours or luxury spa. Usually they will do more ' scrubbing '. They will just leave us 30 minutes sleeping there Haha 😂 not so effective.

And in Yogyakarta, I found rajaklana has therapists who treat me like when I was in Bali. No rushing, they enjoy massaging me. That's what I want 😜 💕

Kaki di pantai 

Komentar

Postingan Populer