Marriage Calculator

 


QUESTION ⁉️❓ 

Should we believe in score of matching? 

Well.. based on my experiences.. NO. I don't know for having a baby. But I met someone who seemed so perfect based on my chart. But he ended up hurting my mental. Accused me of doing something that I didn't. Although the moon signs are compatible. 

While I met people completely not matching to my data, but they treated me like a queen 👑💖

But here if you wanna know ( just for fun, don't take it too serious. Because I ended up regretting it hahaha 😂)

The website you can use for above:

https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/marriage.php 

Another website :

https://www.rahasyavedicastrology.com/marriage-compatibility/




Look at this.. seems perfect. But I don't work well with this person Haha 😂 he believes in superstition too much. And doesn't use his logic. Although the calculator said it as a perfect combination, it turned out.. environments also create the mentality of human being



Komentar

Postingan Populer