Induction Day

That day was a special day. I joined the best club...


 The place was in Pelem golek restaurant 😋 


The president is on the left and my friend ( my sponsor) is on the right side. They red my datas and I gave my vows. Including monthly payment as a club member. 


The president of the club, put a rotary pin 📍📌 to me 


They gave me a map ( documents 📄📃 ) for me to read.

Here's what I learned:
🗺️ guest : people who come to the meeting up to 3 times 
🗺️ Incoming member : after becoming a guest and we show our interest to the club. You'll be an incoming member
🗺️ Member: after you get your induction celebration, you're officially a member, registered internationally and you are called as a rotarian

Look! I was so happy 😁 this club is full of kind hearted people who do actions to help people all around the world 🌎🌍




Look the banner behind me 



I was so proud to be in their club , they are amazing 🤩

Pin dokar RCYM Rotary Malioboro 


Komentar

Postingan Populer