Data Breaching Breach

 

There are some unwise people out there who can't earn in a good way. They want to hack datas and use them for their own benefits. This is the world we live now.

Graduated from informatics engineering, my friend asked me : I got an OTP ( one time password) based on my email. It looks like that. What should I do?

🤔 first probably someone is trying to use your account. Let's find out about data breaching..

🤔 I found this a good site : 

https://www.f-secure.com/en/identity-theft-checker

🤔 Input your email ✉️📨 address and wait. It will show you like this :


And check your mail 💌📬, you'll get the report. I closed the companies so that you don't have to worry. Those companies will shocked you. People hacked to their system and my friend's data is one of them. Some hackers sell this kind of datas into dark web. Dark web is where you can find scary things including personal datas. 

You can't undone whatever already shared. But you can 
💚 change your password 🔑 periodically
💚 use security systems. 
I heard the cost of losing is higher than the cost of protecting it. Let's learn about securing our datas. Like it or not , we live in a digitally system.. 




Komentar

Postingan Populer