Demonic Person , Demons in Human Forms

 

7 sins.

This is the story of my life.. how many of us almost fall or already fell into temptations. I used to think 💬🤔 that all humans are born kind. Well, what you don't know is " demons in human forms " are exist. 

👉 I have the ability to read people's mind 

👉 I have the ability whenever people speak to me, they will reveal the secrets.

Some demons 👻 in the power positions, some of them close to us. Be careful and always remember this : " you born to experience. Not to be slave for 7 sins. See yourself as a God and live by dharma / morals " 

LUST 

how many people fuck and get fucked, cheat and get cheated on? Are you ready to receive karma? How is your partner do as you do. Will it be okay or will it be hurtful?

If you wanna cheat.. break up the relationship first then you can fuck the next person. I know we need sex. But doing sex with random people also give you bad energies, bad lucks.

How to control: 

Live by morals. You're not animals..

Sex is only to your partner. Don't ever hurt someone else and play in the back 🔙 of your partner 

Komentar

Postingan Populer