Ghosting What to do when he doesn't text me back ?

Ghosting or something like that.. well, I am the person who can easily block people If you disturb my peace 😜 I am not that cruel. Hahaha 🀣 just sometimes


Have you ever been in a argument and then the person doesn't reply you and goes away? 

This case.. let's think with our head πŸ—£️ not heart ❤️πŸ™‚ 

πŸ’¬ this person needs time to process information and needs to make a judgment. 

πŸ’¬ He probably no longer interested in you. When I am not interested in someone ( although I am as a woman πŸ‘ ), I won't reply his text as simple as that. But if I find out that person is a good person, then I will probably be friends and come connect together when I feel I want 


WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?

it's hard if you have a moon Libra ♎⚖️ like me, we like good relationship, like a loving family one.. but... Use your head πŸ—£️

πŸ“Œ Text him in a day but never text him again and again ( wait until he replies). No need to keep texting him. Men love chasing. Don't come to him as a victim. LEAVE HIM 😜

❓ What to do if he doesn't reply after I give some time? Well, LEAVE HIM 😜 it's hard, I know.. but he doesn't respect you ( by replying to your messages). So why you should keep being there for someone who doesn't even care about your feelings! 

Then enjoy your life πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹ 

I guarantee, sooner or later he will say hello πŸ€— 

That's the time when we should kick him out 🀣 hahaha πŸ˜‰ I am sorry guys, but I did it to men.. Because a gentlemen knows how to behave, he treats woman with kindness, he won't let a woman πŸ‘ ♀️ waiting unexplained for a long time.. if he keeps you waiting, he is not a person you should put inside your small circle 


FOR GHOSTERS

I believe at the point of your life, you'll feel bored. Keep starting and going from a person to a person. You lose your time to learn about relationships πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ if I am a ghoster, I will be so tired πŸ˜©πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ 

FOR VICTIMS 

Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ understand some people aren't ready mentally. They are old enough but they are not ready for commitment or even friendships.. 

They might be loners, or weirdos ( my man said it 😜. Not me ), or weak men ( my UK friend said it ).. 

When it's happening to you, pull yourself together and let's be strong.. it's not your fault. It's them. Don't blame yourself.. love 😘 yourself ❤️ 

FOR BEAUTIFUL WOMEN / MEN OUT THERE

I got ghosted twice. 1 online 1 real life. Both of them weren't my type. I was too kind. I thought all people will adore me πŸ˜… 😜 I got ghosted too. I prayed that they will love me forever ♾️ 

But the online 1 I finished him. He came back after weeks or 2 months 😳 and I said publicly online to his friends that I blocked him. He pm me. I blocked him 🀣 his friends contacted me asking me to unblock. He misses me ( his friends said it ). I said : no. He ghosted me first. It feels good to block him and announce it and " humiliate " him elegantly , publicly πŸ˜‰ ( kick 🦢🦡 out) 😜

The reality one is still in process. I am so ready for the revenge baby, don't play with me ☺️ πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹ ( I will update)..


TIPS :

πŸ’‹ make sure to know his friends, family when you're dating. So that we they ghost πŸ‘» you, you can revenge ( revenge is not good morally, but we play with immoral people, so be it). And revenge here is not by doing stupid things. Revenge = you end the relationship in their eyes and leave them.  You ghost / leave them back. Fast. Or you can show off your new relationships. The positive way of revenge, darling πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’‹ Make sure to know his home πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ or his works. Or details about him / her. Usually when they give you love bombing , they will give informations you want to know.. 

πŸ’‹ If they do naughty pictures or videos of you. Make sure to do the same. They can't blackmail you when you can blackmail them back πŸ˜‰

NOTE :

this article based on my experiences. If you wanna do safer ( normal way ), you can search Google on it. Usually is by letting them go / leaving them and you go through process to strengthen your mental back. 

Good luck, may you all find good people and not get ghosted 😚

Komentar

Postingan Populer