Bullying

 

I learned about Bazi ( Chinese astrology). And i saw 7K ( 7 killing there). Then I made some researches and found out that if a person ( bullier ) bullies a person ( victim ). There's a big possibility victim has the high 7K element. This is my theory. 


We call this person as Borneo. A female kid. She is a yang metal person. She gets bullied. I can say there's a big chance possibility the bullier has wood day master.

If you heard crime stories , victims did revenge and kill the bulliers. Kill = 7k = 7 killing= pressure= job..

Now we can see the energy...

BULLIER:

why they bully? Because they are scared of the energy of a victim. Unconscious minds want to remove it ( read as bully ).. and usually in the future, the victims are the killers of the bulliers. Right? 

We're living in this world with energies. It's Better to teach kids about energies so that they can use it perfectly. Learn to harmonize it.. 

In this case, the victim ( just by being there and silent ) already make wood 🪵🪓 bulliers afraid. It's better to have friends to neutralize the energies. 

Then now you can see why most victims are alone. No friends.. i suggest you teach your kids to make friends so that it will soften the energy and avoid bullying. 

But this is still my theory. And I checked it already and it's true. But I need bigger samples. I really hope in the future I can have access to do samplings to rest my theory and make this world a better place and easier and happier to live 

Komentar

Postingan Populer