Pregnant Mission

 

DIET PLAN

🥦 eat green vegetables

🥦 Cut sugar ( ice cream included)

🥦 Cut carbs 


MANAGE STRESS LEVEL

🥦 manage family burdens and responsibilities ( visiting cemeteries 🪦🪦🪦)

🥦 Manage work stress level 

🥦 Enjoy sex more ( I used to enjoy and so active in sex. But when we chase babies, the enjoyment drop to minus haha. The most important is cum and send me your sperm..And this is not good )



Started my sexual life at age 15.. got married at age 25 and I feel this universe doesn't want me to have babies yet. I have been trying to decode it. 

" let go " is something I have been trying to do.

Law of attraction 🧲 as the mission fulfilled also good. 


My journey from having partner who wanted to delay And delay because of superstition..

My eggs were ready to be inseminated but my partner wasn't cooperative and no sperm ready..

Tried once with another partner and misread calendar ( fertile days ).. 

Will I be blessed with babies ❤️? Or should I let go and forget about it.. 

Then maybe my focus now is to live healthy and happily . I couldn't like. Family burdens have been decorating my relationships.. I should get source of good food , and good place with privacy 🔏 let's start the journey 😜

Komentar

Postingan Populer