Words Affirmation

Words to some people play stronger than other people. It means they will get hurt if you give them critics and they will happy when you praise them. Words is one of the love language. 


Above is my result 😜
40 percent words of affirmation
23 percent quality time 
13 percent act of service 
13 percent physical touch 
10 percent is gifts 

The funny thing was when someone said : i found out my girlfriend is act of service and gifts. It means i have to clean the house for her and let bank account to be robbed by her 🤣😅🤣

 


Positive words affirmation for example below 👇

You make my heart melting 

Thank you for being so sweet , loving and caring 

I am lucky being yours ❣️ : I often say this to him. Sincerely. I am happy being with him 

I love our beautiful relationship 

I will love you till my heart stops 💞


My heart is beating 💓 for you 💜

Thank you for making me feel so safe And loved 


You're the best 


You're awesome 

I am proud of you : oh YES Haha. I love it, my man often says it hahaha 

I am here if you need me. I will always support you 

I feel so loved by you 

You make me happy, you make me laugh 😂 😜

You make me the happiest woman / man on earth 

I am lucky having you in my life 

You're wonderful


PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
I love your eyes , I love everything about you

You look amazing in that dress / suit / Tshirt, is that new? 

You're beautiful 

You're so attractive and gorgeous


🌹 EMPATHY  :

You're so strong. It must be very tough for you..

I can't imagine how hard it was..

I regret, I am sorry for...

Next time , I will try to... 






THANK YOU 🌹🌺


Even when you say thank you, you can add some beautiful words like above 😘 she is my friend from the UK. A nice friend 💕


ADDING STATEMENTS


We can add statements like in this case you're a woman of claw and strength, you will achieve everything you want ( this is also very good as words affirmation)


Another compliments example :













Komentar

Postingan Populer