Season Kill Points - War Drill Overtaker & Pirates

My main Account Pirate Fortress 


MY METHOD TO WIN THIS DRILL 😜:
10k T8 Bikers + 10k T10 Vehicles.
Full vigilantes.+ Full renegades 
Use buffs : attack & defense 
==> I completed my war day easily. And no afraid of getting lost from big players. I tested it. This is my secret formula 😜

🆕 Information April 13 , 2024
Some people liked to hang out around drilling area..  not anymore 😜 I got kicked hahaha 🤣 an evacuation notice 


Darelict station

Both of Fortnite season and sea season have war drill. By attacking this building, you will automatically get kill points


This what i did with my farm account 😜 my farm account became my main account in another city. 5 millions++ kill points. I can continue but my clan hospital 🏥 already full 😂



And then war day task list completed fast. 

Honestly, it's better to attack the system.. but when you are there, you can get attacked..

I play in 1226 : almost empty, i could reach the max point

And then city 845 : this was so tricky 😂 like none was there. Suddenly i got attacked 😂😂. Then i sent 1 troop. Someone out of nowhere came up attacking me. I laughed hard 😜 😆😂

And then city 1128 : this city i have okay or good defense from my perspective. So, i got attacked but lost was very little. The drill areas always full of people up until i write this blog 



Guys, if you find this article interesting, you can donate

Bitcoin wallet : 3J4uCwzrFAgA6iPpUV5h9utN96BuPfTUcZ

Ethereum wallet :

0x66ceCf21fAab6b6C0a6E332737F4e57a3CE837a4



[#157][#127] kill points 

Pirate's War Drill 
[#151] Start drill 
[#151] Pick a location, it is better in neutral or friendly buildings 
[#151] Start attack the fortress and get kill points

But it's better to attack the system. If there are some players from another city, you can get attacked in the station ( turf is safe because they can't attack your turf )

---+-+++++++++++++++++++

event above, you'll get kill points, the best is only do two waves. because the third waves will make your troops die a lot [#10]

if we have kill event ( normal map ), we can complete it by doing event above 2 waves ( i tested it )..

it's better to do it when none around ( you against the system). if people are around. you get risk of getting attacked by other cities's players. so it's the best to recall your troops before they attack you 


 

From Emily chan. The formation 


1915:1275(砦のD)
1920:1278(別荘を置く場所)


①砦近くに別荘を移転する。
②「シーズン用海賊」と「水兵」を利用する。
その時、戦闘用スキルに切り替える。

③T8やT9で構わないので、バイクを1万人だけ編成に混ぜる。

T8か、9の、バイク1万人。+「海賊、水兵」
で1部隊を作り砦に送る。



砦でパイレーツの海賊たちからの攻撃に3回(3分間)耐えたらやめても良い。
部隊を戻すだけで良い。




これを毎日やるだけで個人ポイント8万は確実に獲得できる。



Komentar

Postingan Populer