Sept 4 , 2023 Vampire Nightdream

i had a nightmare. I just woke up. Does vampire exist? I dream about them. I don't watch anything about them for years..


Here is my dream :

My cousin asked me to take her daughter named Nindy. I took her to a mall with my mom. Nindy wore a red dress. She ran to a dark / without light area and came back. She did it again and again. I kept my eyes on her.


Then she ran again. But this time i didn't see her. I called her name. 2 kids came out but not her. I asked my mom to sit. I reported it to the mall security to check. 


A guy came. He was different. Semi pale. Dark haired. Different eyebrows than normal people. Then he asked me to eat a green cake. But my head said: no. That will make you forget. 


So i said no. Just focus to the kid. I must responsible to my cousin. I was mad to them. They could communicate to me through my mind. And i got information this city 🌆🏙️ is a city of vampire. A folklore said it.


Then a guy came ( second guy ) like he wanted to bite me. Oh God they were a vampires. But i couldn't go out. So far away from the door. 


When second guy wanted bite me. He said : i can't do to you. 1/8 of you like us, although witch part is dominant ( what i got is he said i had 1/8 vampire blood in my family so he wouldn't hurt me ).


And i said to first man that a vampires don't kill a kid. 

That man said : who said it? New one does.


It was a mall and like in a warehouse of fruits with some freezer on it. He said : maybe your niece is inside the freezer. Are you ready to check? 


Then i took an orange. The second man said : we don't eat orange ( read as : vampires don't eat orange )..

He said : take your cousin here. We can make she forgets she have a daughter.


I said : no 


He said : then welcome to the USA, sister 


-----

Wow i woke up, shocked. Then i felt something on my lips. It was blood. My lips cracked and blood can't stop. I am putting a tissue on it. 


Komentar

Postingan Populer