Kids

🎨 Give kids big responsibilities in a very young Age : they tend to be more confident and independent 

--> this is what my dad taught me. Even at age almost 4 he asked me to make my own decisions where to go to kindergarten. There were 2 schools. 

Me : which one is the farther?

Dad : Kanisius

Me : and which one is closer to my mom workplace

Dad: Kanisius

Me : then I pick that Kanisius

In the future, I realized that Kanisius is a private school while the other school is a public one. My dad paid more money for my decision 😂😂 

==== 

The same with my grandpa, he brought us all to the store 🏬🏪 and asked me which sofa I wanted. He bought my mom and dad one based on what I picked 


🎨 SHARE YOUR OWN STRUGGLES

most parents hide their struggles. Share so that your kids can understand and can learn the problems. Even as a kid, I know my parent's salary and I know how they saved so much for us going to school. It made me feel responsible and wanted to be the top in class so that :

1. I can make them proud 🦚

2. I don't waste their money to pay for tuitions 

Komentar

Postingan Populer