Pantai Ujung & Perahu Nelayan di Pantai

Batu di pantai
Ujung Samudera 


Jawa timur pojok, perbatasan ke Bali 

Jawa Timur 


Tebing. Kelihatan seolah air disebelah saya. Padahal saya ada jauh di ketinggian 



Beach front view



 

BEACH STORY :

I heard a man sang there., Like a big party 🎉 in ancient time. Did I visited the past?

I was in the south. I wanted to eat. I went close to Parangtritis beach. I wanted to poop. And I started hearing like ancient party song from the sea. And I know there was none from the sea. The sound came closer to me. A male voice in old Javanese language singing. I pooped faster and I asked people but they couldn't hear what I heard. The voice suddenly faded away. 

He sang so beautiful. I never heard ancient song like that. It could be the queen of the sea was doing the party ( nyai Roro kidul ). I never experienced something like this before. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer