My own Quotes

🍾 stay busy, stay happy 
🍾 Life is full of choices
🍾 Life is about making decisions everytime.. decide to mad, to be happy, to work, to learn, to do business. Life is only about making decisions 😜 
🍾 Live as it you will die in one hour

Decision making needs :
🐦 Researches 
🐦 Reasoning
🐦 What's important 

🍻 Time is limited. Use your time only to LEARN WHAT YOU NEED :)
Explanation: I love Learning like almost everything. Then I realized my time was consumed for things that didn't serve my goals. My needs. So many knowledges out there. Will take more than 200 years to learn for sure. 
So, I set my focus to check what I do is correct and align with my FOCUS or no. If not, leave it. 😜 It's not easy btw. But I have to. We don't live forever ♾️ 

🎉 only chase what gives you positive energy
〽️ ❤️ I love my life 💗🧬 it's full of surprises, adventures, new places, new things to see, to taste, to touch. I am soooooo lucky 🥰❤️😍

Komentar

Postingan Populer