Honest Review Apps

😈 BEREAL

+ The mission for this app is very good. Without filters and people can post naturally. 

- it has 2 cameras. 1st side you ( who take the picture) and 2nd side is the product, whatever you hold and see 🙈 : up until today I don't upload it.. because I only want to upload my experiences ( what I see ) without doing me selfie 🤳


😈 FACEBOOK

+ i used to like Facebook around year 2010. When I can see real time of my friend statues. I missed my classmates and we talked there. No WhatsApp at that time. Also I made a shop account there too. I tagged people at that time and they were online and directly pm me to buy 

- since they changed the algorithm, who gets ' like ' more or get ' commented ' more will be on your home / news feed. This bored me a lot. All i wanted just to connect with my real time online friends. Not to see famous friends by like and comments. It bored me, so I deactivated it. 

😈 INSTAGRAM 

people asked me to make one. I made one and not connected to Facebook. Basically almost no friends know I have one. Just to talk with my friends who don't have Line app and WhatsApp. 

+ you get bonuses in real life , some promotion codes and some restaurants give you free stuff just by following their Instagram accounts 

- if we private the account, people won't see anything. This account will be better to set as public especially for business. While for personal, it will be a place for narcissistic people or fake people they say. Well, if you don't like people, just don't see them. Maybe this world already fake. 

MY IDEA, MY QUOTE, MY WORD : 

Why care about how many likes you get? 1 like from a  person you love / respect = good. 

Why need 100 likes from people you don't know and bots. Well, I have my online shop, i am good online too. Basically even in game , I run 7 different accounts. I can give 7 likes by myself 😂😂😂 

People talk to me about mental health and social media. It's true. Actually because you related with people who only care about ' like ' , won't do any positive to yourself. If you care about likes. I suggest you to buy them. Will that bring happiness? Well, as a real practitioner online, I only care about sales. Maybe ' likes ' will help you to be seen. But the target 🎯 is to get sales/ incomes. If it's only for a famous thing and the risk is your mental health, it's better to uninstall it.


😈 YOUTUBE 

this is a perfect app. It learns what you like and will provide what you like. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer