Does God Exist? God's Perspective - My nightdream

October 2023, 

I had a nightdream again, I saw Shiva on the left sky. So big and I saw Buddha on the right sky. So big too. The place was so beautiful like above above the mountain or I call it as a heaven. Icy surroundings. I was standing in front of them in my human form and below me was ice . I was like in a cave of ice. 

Buddha said : " it's the time. When the time is over, I will bring water / ocean 🌊/ flood to reset the human world ".

Me : " don't. Give me some time , let give humans time ".

Buddha : " when they blame God in a certain level, that the sign of the end of them "


Then i saw far far away below me, people were playing at the beaches, they tried to get water from a cave. 

Buddha : " look at them. We give them ocean, they just take a drop of water. We give them fertile soils full with trees for them to grow fruits endlessly, they pick not to take it freely. We give them abundance but they don't understand" 

Me : " let me teach them " 

Shiva : " humans create their own system. They pick to make a payment system while we created their world for free, for them to enjoy. All we want is for them to be happy and feel our abundance. But they blame God whenever bad things happen to them. 

Do we create money? No. Humans did

Do we create hierarchy system? No. We love all humans all the same . They are precious 💓 to us. 

Do we make people pay for the soil they live? No. Humans do. 

Now , see , you have God's perspective, you can see what God see. You can feel what we feel. 3 of us. 

We created a playground for them to enjoy. And yet they kill each other and blame God. We only want them to be happy. If killing makes them happy, then keep doing it. If ruling system makes them happy then continue it. 


==== 

I woke up and I understand the system very clear. Now I know, very very clear. 

Now you can understand why there are serial killers. Why you pray and not answered? Or why you pray and it's answered? Your desire , your faith and your mindset are the most important assets. God only want us the enjoy this world - playground. It also means, you're in control , in charge of your life. 

God exist. And I saw them. But we just don't understand, what we experience here are the system that humans make. When God get tired of us blaming them, they will reset us.  Human system is the one to be blamed. Why create such slavery system? Why create which one is better which one is less popular, why create such system in this world 🌎! Hello humankind, wake up and enjoy this playground as you wanna be. 


Remember God says above " I create humankind world / playground 🌎 for humans to enjoy, to be happy, to feel abundantly" 


Komentar

Postingan Populer