Nightdream Mitsubishi Sport

 July 14, 2024..


I dreamed that I wanted to buy a car. Then some motorcycles were attacking my team's motorcycles. Suddenly a bullet proof car came. A big guy with a hat on it. Looked like a Harley Davidson driver. He crushed a leading motorcycle driver. Scary to be honest. 

Then he came to me, said : " boss, buy Mitsubishi Sport . Steel " 

The next scene I was in a field. With a person who I knew as my worker. And another person who asked me how I would manage the driver body ( passed away ). I asked my worker but he was afraid to give his opinion. I said ' do as usual I do '. Then I saw them calling the team an put some liquid on the body + motorcycles and that liquid could make all of them disappeared.. 

In my mind ( in my dream ).. fire 🔥 wasn't an option because fire took too long to remove evidences and would make people suspicious

.


In my waking life.. I am checking the car.. it's a Pajero sport . Mitsubishi. Didn't know Pajero is a Mitsubishi. And I am going to check about the liquid I used. 

I also remember before I went to that field. I had an appointment to the helicopter 🚁 buyer. Who was I in my dream? A mafia?

Komentar

Postingan Populer