Nightdream Logo


Thursday, Feb 15, time 9.00 am , Nightdream:

I was in a hill / high place. Someone's rich in that room. He asked me ' what color of logo i suggest to his business? Not red ❤️ for sure '


I asked him what kind of business he is doing. He said he sells appliances from abroad. He showed me like a water heating appliance... He collects them and sells them. Then I said ' grey 🩶 white 🤍, green 💚 can. But if you want to make it bigger, faster. Blue 💙 is the option 


He said. ' 15 years ago his business almost went bankrupt. He didn't know about logo or about what was wrong. He later changed his logo to blue color background ( round base logo ) and the font inside the logo was yellow 🟡


He said that ' I am a correct . He asked me to meet the richest person in this world 🌎. My money is from talking to rich people like him. Don't think about making products. Don't think about anything hard. Just find ways to meet rich people. That's the task on your waking life 🧬. Your money is by talking ' 


Then between sleeping and waking up. I remembered.. I didn't need money to buy things. People buy me. So, this is a clue 🗝️🧩 from God or heaven. Good morning ❤️

==========

I googled it and found IKEA .  Their logo was red and turned to blue 🔵💙 after 16 years. My dream was 15 years. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer