Retrograde



VENUS RETROGRADE 

🐗 not good for marriage/ pledge / sign contract to get married 

If your marriage date is during Venus retrograde, get married ( sign marriage contract) before it's retrograde, and let the party at the same day ( as planned).

My story :

When I was in the relationship 2007.. he asked me around august and I said give me time. I said I wanted to be with him in September. Then he said he is so happy 😁. And I cancelled it said I wasn't ready. Then I decided to accept him September 9, 2007. It was 1 day after Venus retrograde ended ( lucky 💙). Our relationship was overall okay. 

I wanted to get married in as early as 2010. He asked for time. 2 years because we were still studying and haven't prepared anything. Well, I believe love will find ways. His family asked a witch doctor and he gave suggestion June 10, 2012. Waited for 2 years. Early marriage was good until 2014 was the hardest year for us. He doesn't want to have kids. I filed a divorce in 2020 or 2019. I forget. Hahaha. 

What i found out in 2023 was..  we were married in a Venus retrograde. I should follow my instinct to get married around March 2010 or 2012. But he rejected my idea because march is a month for the dead ( in his culture).. I call it as a life journey 💙

==========>

MERCURY RETROGRADE 

Have you ever think to life perfectly and happily and Always being lucky? People call me as beautiful and lucky. I am thankful to God and universe for blessing me abundantly. I also have a secret. Be align with planets ♥️

Mercury retrograde: is a phase when mercury doesn't operate normally. 

Mercury rules trading, communication..

💚 It's best not to sign contract

💚 Not to do " new " business dealings. Because the thieves are everywhere 😜 they are outside

💚 Not to invest.


WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS:

🍒 many liars / stealers / thieves try to get money from you during this period 

🍒 Old / people from the past suddenly come back or you suddenly meet them out of nowhere ( old partners, old school friends. It's like a reunion phase 😜)

🍒 You will see like ' opportunities ' but it's best not to take it. Stay as you're now. It's called as traps. 


===

STORY 2014 : lost, syndicate took the truck of our products 

You ever watched about mafia movie 🎥🍿 or series? I experienced by myself. Around late Agustus 2014, a female called the director, said want to come to our city 🌆 and buy big products from us. We made a deal in Bogor, west java. Director communicated to a woman said about ' fertilizer company'. We came to that location ( out of town), did survey. What I expected was max 4 people in the car ( including us).. but there were 7 people. All of them looked like devils. ( teeth.. when I see bad teeth people, I see them as devils)..

A woman asked to the director : sir, do you ever get the extremely big order?

Director: yes, from Kalimantan ( fertilizer company)..

Me as vice director: but I asked him to turn it down. I feel they are liars or not the real company 

Director : yes, she warned me and I turned it down. 

Suddenly they were so afraid and kept texting someone home. Talked about kids while they looked like granmas and grandpas already. 

We didn't visit their company because they said someone dead in that area and we couldn't enter. They direct us to the house. A white house facing the west. 

Someone from the car said : I am sorry the house is ugly

I saw the house was big but I saw it ugly too. Strangely. I don't usually judge houses like this. We entered. I told the director to stay with me. But he kept going when they asked opinions about the products.. they gave us water. At first they thought us as Javanese. When the director said he was born in Kalimantan, they suddenly prepared an old lady named Lucy talking about Chinese in Kalimantan and showed me a picture. But that picture looked too old. Like a person who didn't live in this era. 

I told the director, I felt strange vibe. Then they sent us to the hotel. A Javanese person and he wasn't deaf but a woman named Elsa said to him ' sent them to their hotel. Make sure about it '. Screamed out loud like he was deaf. 

They said they were a family but they all looked so different races / tribes. I fell asleep in the car. I never sleep during my travel 🧳 unless I felt safe. At the hotel I felt so happy like I found a family. This effect was for 7 days. they kept calling director to send the products. But the factory hadn't finished it. On the 8th day, my logic came back. I understood, I was being drugged when I visited them. And it lasted for 7 days. I said to the director that I didn't believe them. 

I called Lucy she said : what do you want to order? Alcohol? How many?

I was like 😳 this woman said she has a fertilizer company and now she talked like she didn't understand at all about fertilizer. I kept talking about fertilizer, she kept talking about different subject.

But the director said : it's safe, we send the truck with guards and if they don't pay, don't give the products

We should guard the truck. But we didn't. They wanted to check the truck before paying. The director gave it and one of the driver was sick. The robbed us!!!!! We booked ✈️🛫 flights and went to the people in power in that area. We found out from their kid ( around 22 years old ) that those people who were living in that house were thieves, fraudsters.. and yesterday they stole a yellow luxury car and police came. 

We screamed and none dared to go out. The director entered the door and saw some weapons were hanging on the wall and 2 kids ( younger than 6 years ) were there. Also so many sharp things to kill people ( swords ⚔️ etc ). He grabbed my hands and said let's go. I wouldn't go... 

We gave money to the driver. I called my mom. She asked me to go home 🏠 she would help with money as long i was alive. Go home and go out, she said. 

I came to people in power again and they changed their stories. They said their kid talked wrong about the luxury cars stealing. And they asked us to let them go and not deal with this.. please. ( like they could be killed or how)..

I felt so heartbroken. We lost. And I cursed them : " they won't be dead easily. They want to see me before dead and will pay all the products they took. " 

My heart was full with vengeance.. those 2 kids there.. probably weren't theirs too... 

An ex soldier gave me information that people who messed with us was an international syndicate. And they didn't have powers to bring them down. I swore.. I will enter mafia business and do my revenge. But my mom told me to forgive them. Well, I want to punish them. 

I have been accumulating my power. I will come back to make sure justice will be done. They are on my list. 


STORY 2020 : lost , Bitcoin investment 

https://palastrishop.blogspot.com/2023/07/crisis-and-shemitah-how-to-handle-money.html

If you wanna know, that kastner said he loves me and revealed he is a Nigerian. And he said Nigerians play roles to be romance scammers, etc. They target countries who treated Nigerians bad. He mentioned the US, UK, Indonesia. Now you can see all online on YouTube about what they do. It happened during mercury retrograde. God / universe let it happened. And I learned and I wrote this to teach people. Someday I will mLe books about this. Because this is so important for humankind about how planets help us. 


Now is 2023... The director called me about a new big business deal. I checked.. oh it's mercury retrograde. So it's a no no no. Don't let thieves steal your money / assets. 


" i want to help people to make this life easier And to get aligned/ harmonized with the planets" 

= increase the luck, diminish unfortunate

Komentar

Postingan Populer