Friday August 4 2023 Nightdream A Resort ⛵

I visited the most beautiful home in my nightdream :

I was standing , facing the ocean 🌊. In front of me there was a pool with colorful light effects. Soft blue, purple, navy. I saw some people there. And some waitresses and waitress.. I said : it's so beautiful. The light is perfect:

A man ( waitress) said : as you requested, ma'am. ( It was like I ordered the color of the lights). 

I saw the sun almost went down too. Then I asked : where am I? 

I heard another waitress said : it's your home, ma'am. You're making an opening party for your coming.

( And I didn't remember anything about this place. I never visited a home this beautiful).

Then I asked: what time is it? What day is it? Any clue? ( Because I remembered it was a dream / my soul visited the future/ another realm). 

They said : it's Thursday. Almost Friday tomorrow. Sunset. 


I tried to wake up. And remembered that clue..


🎶 Note : I dreamed on Thursday / Friday midnight and woke up on Friday morning. That country where my home is.. is absolutely in opposite time of mine , right now..

The place was similar to these :





Komentar

Postingan Populer