Undertone Cool Warm Tone

Recently, i learned about undertone. Now i know why silver-colored jewelries look prettier than gold ones on me 

There are 3 types :

Warm 

Neutral 

Cool 


I am a cool one .. purple, navy , look good to me. I honesty don't like red ♥️ 😂😂 one-day, i had to wear a red tshirt, i put a navy scarf 🧣 on it. Guess what? Whole day people gave me compliments about how beautiful i was. Hahaha 😜😜 because i put cool color ( navy) closer to my neck / my face accidentally..

From now on, make sure you check colors on your : 

1. Clothes ( make sure the closer to the face is your undertone colors ). 

2. Lips.. similar with scarf moment 😜 i wore a witty 40 Maybelline ink lipstick and people looked at me wow, they smiled a lot to me 😂 at first i was worried 😫 😟 because it was too dark. But it went perfectly 

3. Blush on.. i am learning about this. I used to like peach color. But as theory. 

Warm = nude, coral, peach 

Cool = mauve ,pink, rose.  

I am planning to try that Mauve one. Wish me luck Haha 😆 


GREEN COLOR 🍏🍏 🍏💚 EXAMPLE : 



I have a green yellowish tank top.. that will look good to warm-undertone people. 

Green 💚 ( as ' neutral ' in this case), you add more yellow like army 🪖, hijau pupus = belong to warm color 

While add more blue 💙🔵 , they will look like tosca or dark Tosca. They are belong to cool color. 


COOL :

Emerald green 

Mint green

Ice blue 💙🔵

Sage green 💚🍏


WARM :

Olive green


LIPSTICK COLORS 


Left ( to orange ) 🧡 is a warm area

Right ( to purple 💜 and pink  is a cool area )




Komentar

Postingan Populer